The Best No Cook Playdough Recipe
2 cups flour
1 cup salt
2 Tbsp cream of tartar
2 Tbsp oil
Liquid Watercolors(or food coloring)
2 cups boiling water
1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Make a well in the center and add oil and coloring.
3. Pour in boiling water and mix.
4. It will look like a goopy mess and you’re going to be sure that you’re going to have to add a lot of flour to make it work. Just let it sit for a few minutes. It will firm up and work perfectly.
5. Take the dough out of the bowl and knead it a bit to form a ball.